Thursday, May 27, 2010

So easy to love...


My bunny, Mopsy, died yesterday morning. She died peacefully and comfortably in her cage filled with hay. Everyone gave her last pats on the head and she seemed to be fine. In rabbit years she was probably like, 90? Yeah. She was ancient for a rabbit. She lived a long eventful life, and wreaked havoc on everyone's lives. It's weird to wake up and not find a rabbit sneaking out to eat dog food, or her sitting on your feet so she can get a hug. I miss her a lot. Here's hoping that she is eating all the dog food she wants in bunny heaven, and harassing dogs as well. Rest in Peace my little bun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, K. :(
It has always sucked to lose our little friends who are otherwise always there for us. I'm so, so sorry for your loss.
Love, K