It is an overcast and windy day in the little seaport town I reside. I kind of like it. Definitely different from the redundant summer days I experienced in Cali.
At this moment I am listening to Dionne Warwick and worrying about my bunny. I believe she is fairly close to death. She has slowed down considerably in the past few days. She hasn't eaten or drank any of her water. She is nearly nine... so it's not like she is a young spring flower. The rabbit had a long eventful life. It is definitely her time to go. My mother expressed that she didn't feel quite ready yet, but also knew the bun was ancient. Definitely part of the circle of life.
Today I will be volunteering at the BR. Where I will hang out with one of my favorite people, and make espresso for ungrateful teenagers. It's odd to think that I am no longer one of the teenagers who hangs around the place being useless, but am now a 20 something. A 20 something who is no longer a part of their world. Probably for the best. I think I like being 20 years old better than 16.
I am thinking about making some falafel for lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment