I saw an old friend yesterday. More like an ex-friend, but I am still civil and decent towards her, because that is the correct way to behave. Ask Miss Manners. I have found that she hasn't changed. She still thinks I have awful taste in boys, and I think the same of her. Apparently anyone remotely nerdy in any way is awful awful awful. This is a girl who also likes creepy redneck boys... ick. I also noticed that she has gained a ton of weight. There was a the part of me that felt good, because I looked really good compared to her. I shouldn't have thought that way, but everyone feels that way about their ex. Be they ex-friend, ex-boyfriend, and ex-husband. My other feeling was 'Why the hell did she get more guys than me?' I think I look all right for the most part, but she seems to attract all of them. I do have to remember that these guys she attracts are super creepy, and I am better off. I do feel better off. Cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment