I watched the original Hairspray last night. I adore John Waters, and this film is fantastic. After the movie, I listened to early 60's era doo wop, and I practiced putting my hair up so as to look like an extra on Mad Men. It was fun. I even practiced my dance moves. heh. It was a quiet Friday night in the Orchard Meadow Hall dorms.
Did I mention I'm back at school? I am. Second semester. It's been a bit harder than last semester, but I'm getting through it. Turning in the work, attempting to do the reading. Everything that comes with school. On a happier note, I have a job at the school library. It's pretty fantastic. I shelve books, I find books, I talk to students and faculty about the books. I make it sound mundane, but this is what I like. I like being the keeper of knowledge. Perhaps I was always meant to be a Watcher. I was always in love with Giles...
No comments:
Post a Comment