I realized that I have two weeks to get all of my college applications done. I am sooo hoping I get in somewhere. It's driving me crazy. I still have to finish up my essay, and do my FAFSA. ARGH! I am trying not to stress about it too much. I have been listening to the Beach Boys a lot. Especially their one song, Don't Worry Baby. It's comforting at the moment.
I have also been watching Buffy. I am totally in love with that show. I am doing lots of things to keep me calm.
At the moment I am in the college computer lab. Full of students who are desperately trying to get their papers written, and their research done. Does anyone ever stop and wonder, when will this stop? I know I do all the time. My time is spent studying and working. All for a college degree so I can get a job...
When will this stop?
No comments:
Post a Comment